Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Trip to San José and some nail art

First of all, thank you for following my blog. I really appreciate that there are girls out there who are reading my posts. My mom thinks I'm a bit crazy about nail art, so, to have someone who understands and appreciates my hobby makes me very happy.

Last Saturday, I went to visit my friend who has recently moved to San José, CA. Her new place is gorgeously decorated. I have been decorating false nails as a present for her. This visit was an opportunity to give them in person and explain how I did it.

She said they were so pretty that she wants to put them on display ^ ^ I'm glad that she liked them. She advised me that I should sell nails like these online. I was thinking about it for some time, but I'm not sure yet...

She lives nearby a mall, so we went there for some window shopping. The mall was huge compared to the ones in the Central Valley. There were stores like Forever 21, H&M, Charlotte Russe, etc... I mean, the place was so big and I was impressed that they have so much cool stores all in one place. Unfortunately, I was too tired to see the entire mall. I went to this store called Tokyo Lifestyle and there were lots of kawaii things from japan, but I think they were overpriced and carry similar products, or the same as Daiso Japan. Despite the high priced items, I'm a sucker for kawaii stuff, I could not resist the temptation and bought some stickers and a cellphone strap.
I bought the stickers because they are so cute and small enough that I want to use them for some 3D nail art ^ ^

What do you think of the false nails I decorated for my friend? Do you think the stickers would work for nail art?

Thank you very much for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...