Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cute Blog Award

I love cute stuff and this award is a great addition to my kawaii collection : ) Thanks Jonochi from addpolish for giving me this award ^ ^


For this award you:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you
2. Answer the award questions
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4. Award as many blogs as you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to makeup product?
I think... Missha BB Cream. I cannot leave my home without makeup and when I really must hurry up and go, I put BB cream on and I'm ready. It has good coverage, SPF and claims to improve skin.

2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Spectraflair! This really was 2011 nail fashion trend for nail bloggers! A very good option for those like me who don't own holographic nail polishes or want to transform any nail polish into a holo.

3. What is your favorite dessert?
There are two ladies at one of the flea markets I go to who sell a type of Danish bread that consists of pastry filled with boysenberry filling. Mmm...delicious. I could eat it everyday.

4. Favourite color?
Black, goes with everything!

5. What is your middle name?
Rocío (Dew)

6. What was the last song that you listened to?
Natsu no mirage (An ending song from Kimagure Orange Road, anime series from the 80's )

7. Cats or dogs?
I have a cat of my own and I absolutely love cats. My family tells me that I will be an old cat lady.

Something about myself that you don't know:
I speak English as my second language. After I learned English, I studied Japanese for 2 years and I'm currently finishing a BA in Spanish. I discovered that I love learning languages...too bad I don't have enough money to pay for more language classes :(


Visit these cute blogs! I could give this awards to many many cute blogs out there, but now it is up to you to pass this award!

12 comments:

  1. thanks for the award and thanks for putting me in your favorite bloggers list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :-) Your language skills are impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! I barely know Spanish. I really need to start working on a foreign language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so sweet of U to give me this award! ThanQ!! U speak so many languages! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls for all your comments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! Your too kind <33!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww congrats! you deserve it. your nail designs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahwwww... thank you so much for giving me this award! I really appreciate this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you soooooo very much for passing the award onto me!! I'll start working on it asap~:D Thank you~(^3^)/xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this award ^_^ I will get to posting it asap!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...