Followers

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Snow Bunnies

Hello dear readers!

Today I want to show you really quick another Christmas inspired nail art...

For this nail art I used Lacquer Lust Aquamarine as the base. For my thumbs, index and pinky I stamped a snowflake pattern from HD-F stamping plate. On my middle and ring fingers, I added some crushed glitters in white color, stamped bunnies from plates HDA & B and I added China Glaze - There's Snow one Like you on the tips to give that textured snow effect.

Close up pic...

I hope you liked this nail art
♥♥Thank you so much for reading♥♥

8 comments:

  1. That snow texture is so awesome! Such cute mani!
    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta mucho la manicura. Refleja muy bien ese toque invernal que todos asociamos a la Navidad (al menos en los países donde hace frío jeje)

    Muy tierno el detalle de los conejos y toda la decoración de las uñas :)

    ¡¡Feliz Navidad!!

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have 'snowflakes' on your nails...cuz of the length, you get a blizzard! LOL Looking fabulous as always, dahling! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute, and perfectly appropriate for your blog name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie again! It looks freezingly cold, I almost feel bad for the bunnies :o It's great how you incorporated There's snow one like you. I love that polish but it's a real b* at times haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Amazing nail art design! You are so talented :)
    Love the bunnies :D

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...