Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Video Review of Bunny Nails Holiday Plates HD-E and HD-F

Michelle from Lacquer Or Leave Her! blog has done a video review on my holiday plates HD-E and HD-F. She has done reviews on all my HD plates so far. Michelle has this pleasant voice and enthusiasm on all her video reviews that makes watching them a delight. I'm so glad that she has accepted to collaborate with me on this by dedicating her time and energy to give her honest point of view about my plates.
*Please checkout her video if you are interested to see what my plates are about and a close up look at the designs. And while you are at it, you can also like and subscribe to her YouTube channel ;)
**You can also checkout her new blog post that includes close up pics of the designs, here.

3 comments:

  1. It's all Michelle's fault I have plates A-D & I LOVE them!!! I guess I should prepare myself & go order plates E & F. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your plates! I just found them and I cannot wait to add some to my collection.

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...